Benefits to Employers
- Passport2Success will improve the general skill levels of employees
- Passport2Success will help you identify and recruit young talent with a commitment to hard work
- Passport2Success will increase levels of employee retention and lower the expense of staff turnover
- Your involvement in Passport2Success is good for the community and your public relations
- Passport2Success is easy to become involved in and the commitment of resources required is manageable
- Passport2Success helps tackle social issues such as crime by giving young people a positive direction. This is good for the wider community and reputation of the Cayman Islands, and ultimately helps to foster a more business friendly environment.
Research showed that 88% of employers surveyed agreed that NEPP was a useful way forward for up-skilling graduates.