Freedom of Information
General WORC Enquiries
Regina Jackson (WORC FOI Manager)
Nekita Saintvi (Designate)
Employment Services / Training and Development Enquiries
Tania Ebanks (Designate)
P.O. Box 2257, Grand Cayman KY1-1107, CAYMAN ISLANDS
Each public authority covered by the Freedom of Information Law has a legal duty to adopt and maintain a publication scheme in accordance with s. 5 of the FOI Law. The main purpose of a publication scheme is to make information readily available without the need for specific written requests. Schemes are intended to encourage organisations to publish proactively, and develop a greater culture of openness.
The Law states that Information to be published by public authorities includes:-
- The functions of the authority, what work it does and how it sets about its tasks.
- The departments and agencies of the authority.
- The subjects handled by each department or authority, with the locations of the departments and agencies and the opening hours of all offices.
- The title and business address the Principal Officer and other key officers within the authority.
- Classes of records held.
- Manuals, interpretations, rules, guidelines, practices or precedents.
Please check our document library and disclosure log to see if the information you would like is not already available.