For a better experience on National Workforce Development Agency, update your browser.


The Cayman Islands is currently under Level 2 Minimum Suppression Keeping Cayman Safe COVID-19 measures. WORC is now accepting and processing all applications. Persons may submit and pay electronically.

Updated as of 4 July  2020


Updated WORC FAQs relating to general Customer Care, Work Permits & Permanent Residency (click here)

User Guide to make Stand Alone Payments by Debit or Credit Card

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Guide (click here)


- If you want to submit Work Permit applications, view the instructions below:
How to submit electronic Work Permits applications
(click here)


- If you want to submit Permanent Residency applications view the instructions below:
How to submit electronic Permanent Residency applications
(click here)

 - Application for Direct Deposit of Vendor Payments and Refunds Form



Employers and Job Seekers who are already registered with JobsCayman or want to register and have a laptop or table device or mobile phone can use the
'How To' guides below to self help.

How To Register as a Job Seeker

How To Register a Person

How To Register an Employer

How To Add an Associated Company

How To Review Applicants

How To Cancel a Case

How To Submit a Job Post

How To Add an Agent


For hands on assistance using the JobsCayman portal call 945-9672, WhatsApp 925-7199 or email between 9am – 4pm Monday thru Friday.

Passport Endorsements Stamps
Effective 20 March, until further notice, WORC will no longer provide passport endorsement stamps. 

If your Work Permit has been approved and you have received a Work Permit License (approval letter) will act as the authority you need for any travel purposes.

Customers in Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac wishing to lodge a complaint should do so by email only, by contacting  This email address will be checked daily and resulting actions handled by a WORC Compliance Manager.  

Do your part to save lives. We ask that all persons continue to comply with the Level 2 safety regulations as stated by the Cayman Islands Government.

For official information visit

#staysafeCayman #wearafacecoveringinpublic #6feetsaveslives